Jen Powley is running for council, can you help her get elected?
Here is a list of the available volunteer opportunities.
- Fundraising (make calls asking for donations (need to understand the platform) (will be given a list of possible bigger donors)
- Web Site Content Coordinator (make sure all initial content is correct and update it as the campaign progresses)
- Endorsements Coordinator (ask donors and supporters why they think Powley is a good candidate, collect statements for Web Site)
- Voter contact person (help campaign assistant) (coordinate with Web Site Content Coordinator to ensure all email is answered promptly and politely. Manage Mail chimp list.)
- Social Media Coordinator (use social media platform to get the word out about Powley for District 7, needs to be familiar with platform)
- Media Contact (talk about Powley and her platform)
- Contract Coordinator (make sure all contracts are signed and coordinate with the Executive Committee and campaign adviser about payment)
- Voter Segment Coordinator (develop message consistent with the platform for each voter group. Work with Social Media Coordinator to get them out)
- Postcard and Poster Distributor (deliver posters and postcards to residents and businesses in District 7 )
If you’re interested, contact us!
HRM needs a Better Council.
Vote for a Better Council.
Vote for Jen.
Jen Powley is a candidate for councillor in District 7.
Jen has lived with multiple sclerosis throughout her adult life. She knows what it’s like to face challenges and make good things happen. She listens, she thinks, and she acts.
Let’s work together to get Jen elected!
You have the opportunity to be a part of something special.
Help Jen become a Different Voice for Halifax by donating to her campaign.
On October 17th, vote Jen Powley for council.