With your help we can run a great campaign!
Support a different voice for Halifax and donate towards Jen’s campaign. You can donate through paypal and e-transfer.
By law, no municipal candidate is allowed to receive money from companies or unions. SO, it’s up to you! Individuals can contribute up to $1,000. Unfortunately, tax receipts are not issued for municipal campaign donations.
Donate through paypal by filling out the following form.
You also have the option of sending your donations to email@example.com through Interac e-transfer.
How to donate through e-transfer:
- Go to your Online Banking site and click on the link for an Interac e-Transfer.
- Fill in the required information, including the amount of your donation.
- Where you are asked to provide the Recipient’s email address, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be asked to create a Security Question; such as “What was the password I provided you?” Send the answer to your Security Question to us in a separate email with the address: email@example.com. This will allow us to transfer your donation to Powley for District 7’s bank account.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Let’s work together to elect a Different Voice for Halifax.
Jen Powley is a candidate for councillor in District 7.
Jen has lived with multiple sclerosis throughout her adult life. She knows what it’s like to face challenges and make good things happen. She listens, she thinks, and she acts.
Let’s work together to get Jen elected!
You have the opportunity to be a part of something special.
Help Jen become a Different Voice for Halifax by donating to her campaign.
On October 17th, vote Jen Powley for council.